Your shopping cart is empty!
In order to provide you with the full range of services, we are sometimes required to collect information about you.
· What information we may collect about you
· How we will use information we collect
· Whether will disclose your details to anyone
As set out above, we are committed to safeguarding
your personal information. Whenever you provide such information, we are
legally obliged to use your information in line with all laws concerning the
protection of personal information, including the Data Protection Act 1998
Information we may collect about you.
We may collect and store any or all of the following types of information:
· Any personal information about any transactions carried out, including your name and address as given during checkout, and order history.
· Any personal information that is collected during including your name, address, email address and telephone number (optional)
· Any personal information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to our newsletter, namely your email address
How we will use your personal data
We will use your personal information for several reasons including the following:
· For website administration purposes, which means we may contact you for reasons related to the service you have signed up for, eg. to notify you that a particular item in which you are interested is now back in stock.
· To enable us to send to you any goods which have been
· To communicate with you about the website and to send you general notifications. You may also be contacted by text message. By opening an account with you are agreeing to allow these types of electronic communication.
· To allow us to deal with any enquiries and complaints made by or about you
We will not provide your personal information to any third parties or use it for our own marketing except where you have subscribed to our newsletter or product update notification services.
No financial information is seen by us, except those addresses used during the order process on our own site, and your email address.
Who we may disclose your personal information to.
We may disclose information about you to any of our employees or subcontractors, this will only be done when it is reasonably necessary.
Declining cookies may reduce user experience. If you do not wish for the website to store such cookies, you should refer to your browser user guide for rejecting cookies.
Cookies are pieces of text sent by a server to a
web client (usually your browser) and then sent back unchanged by the client
each time it accesses that server. Every time the user visits the webpage the
cookie can be used to help identify them.
We use domain cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. These do remain on your computer after you close your browser. You must therefore log off after using any restricted area of the site.
We may also use your personal information to the extent that we are required to do so by the law of England & Wales.
International data transfer
Any personal information may be stored and transferred between EU countries. We do this only for backup purposes, but your information is encrypted before this transfer and backup takes place.
How we secure your personal data
We take reasonable technical precautions to prevent the loss or misuse of your personal information. We will store all personal information only on our secure servers.
Any transactions you make in which any personal information is transferred to our website will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Can I find out what information we have held?
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.
You can instruct us to remove you from marketing communications at any time.
Third party links to external websites
Our website may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties.
These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them.
They will govern the use of personal information you submit or are collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. We accept no responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.